[Home-on-the-Range] Jayhawk chapter meeting Thursday, March 13

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 9 16:27:03 UTC 2024

Greetings everyone,

After a short winter season of teleconference only meetings,  we are back to meeting in hybrid format. Our in person meeting will be held this coming Wednesday, March 13, 2024 at Murph’s pub, formally known as Conroy’s Pub, 3115 W. 6th St., suite D Lawrence, Kansas. Our meeting will begin at 4:00 PM.
For those joining us in person, please try to arrive about 15 to 30 minutes early so that we can be sure to start the meeting on time.

If you are joining us via teleconference, do the following
• dial (916) 235-1420.
• dial the conference participation code 879,925. #

• state your name, if and when prompted by the system and press the pound left her in #)Key

Either way, we hope to connect with you this coming Wednesday at 4:00 PM.

Best regards,
Rob Tabor, | secretary, Jayhawk chapter national Federation of the blind of Kansas
(785) 865-9959
Rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net