[Home-on-the-Range] Johnson-Wyandotte County Chapter's Walk for Independence - May 11, 2024

Don Mulik don.mulik at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 01:03:40 UTC 2024

Hello, everyone. I am forwarding a message from Michael Nava about the
Johnson-Wyandotte County Chapter's Walk for Independence. If you do not
have the ability to print the brochure, please let me know so I can arrange
to get copies to you. Thank you.

*Don Mulik*
Treasurer
Johnson-Wyandotte County Chapter
National Federation of the Blind of Kansas
Cell: 913-544-8119

*****

Dear chapter members & friends:

I am thrilled to announce that we are officially kicking off our
Johnson-Wyandotte County Chapter of the NFB of Kansas 2024 Walk for
Independence! The actual walk will take place in Loose Park in Kansas City,
Missouri on May 11 at 10:00 a.m. You can start obtaining funds now. Please
turn in all the money you raised as soon as possible after completing the
walk.

Attached you will find the walk brochure, which has spaces for the names of
the people sponsoring you and the amount they are donating. The brochure
also contains the registration form and waiver of liability. You can
register ahead of time and bring this to the walk on May 11. You can also
register onsite starting at 9 am. There is no registration fee.

The money you raise will help us to continue to fund the programs of the
National Federation of the Blind by helping blind people live the lives we
want. These programs include scholarships for blind students and other
youth programs, providing support for blind adults and seniors adjusting to
blindness, legal, legislative, and advocacy work, and more.

Warmest regards,

*Michael A. Nava *

*Chapter Vice President*

*Johnson-Wyandotte County Chapter *

*National Federation of the Blind of Kansas*

*(913) 777-8615*

*manava at thecanegang.org* <manava at thecanegang.org>

*www.nfbks.org* <http://www.nfbks.org/>

*Live the life you want! *