[Home-on-the-Range] "Sully" Virtual Movie Night - Friday, March 22, 2024 at 6:15 p.m.

Jody Mulik joannorth at kc.rr.com
Tue Mar 19 04:17:08 UTC 2024

Hello, everyone. The Johnson-Wyandotte County Chapter will have a "Sully"
virtual movie night on Friday, March 22, 2024 at 6:15 p.m.

Don Mulik will start with a synopsis of what the movie is about. Then
promptly at 6:30, we will play the 96-minute movie with audio description.

Blind and visually impaired people can join the fun by calling 916-235-1420
and using access code 879925 followed by # (pound). After identifying
yourself and pressing # (pound), please mute your phone and enjoy the movie.

Here is the information for sighted people to watch the movie on Zoom:

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us06web.zoom.us/j/81536137484?pwd=oqbAAWJwoGmxmbBT81sXxrESBK2yrX.1

Meeting ID: 815 3613 7484
Passcode: 572766

Please reply to this message and let me know if you plan to join us. Thank
you.

Jody Mulik

Secretary