[Home-on-the-Range] Clarification regarding email postings to house Senate conference committee

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 29 15:11:59 UTC 2024

Good morning fellow Federation advocates,

A question has arisen as to whether it is advisable to send one posting with multiple copies to the six members of the House Senate conference committee on Senate substitute for house Bill 2176, or whether to send letters out individually. Although the most efficient way is to send the same letter to all members of the committee, it is generally advisable to send the letter to each individual separately. Although committee members probably no or suspect that they have all received the same identical language, Sending the letter one at a time, at least creates a feeling that you are communicating one on one with the legislator. Yes, it does take a bit more time, but this is what I advise for reasons I have explained. I hope this helps, and heavy writing. Thanks for your efforts in helping to get Newsline permanently funded.

Best regards,
Rob Tabor, | first vice president/legislative Director national Federation of the blind of Kansas
 pH: (785) 865-9959
Rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net