[humanser] questions regarding social work programs

Cari Kness minniecat at tds.net
Mon Aug 10 17:46:23 UTC 2009

Hi Everyone,
I have a couple questions. Right now I'm in school getting my Human
Service Associate degree. After that the plan is to transfer to Upper
Iowa University to finish the bachelor in HS. Well, plans are
changing. I'm moving from Madison to Saint Louis to be closer to my
sweetheart. I'm thinking of moving next year rather than waiting
until I'm done with school. My question is, does anyone know of the
schools of HS and or Social Work there? I did find a program at Saint
Louis University that looked good that offers Bachelor and Masters of
Social Work in 5 years. What do I look for in a good program if I
don't know anything about the school? Are there certain
accredidations I can look for? Is there anything I should avoid?
Peace,
Cari