[humanser] Guide dogs and in home practice

Shannon Cook SCook at sccb.sc.gov
Tue Aug 11 19:29:01 UTC 2009

Hi,

Thanks for the comments so far.  I definitely was planning to tell the client when scheduling the visit that I have a dog and find out if they have any problem with my bringing her in their home.  I guess my conflict is if I have 3 appointments scheduled, but one of them does not want the dog,  what should I do?  I will just have to figure that out when the time comes.  I have not sent in my application yet, so it will be awhile and I will have time to plan my strategies for working with the dog.

Shannon Cook, MSW
Older Blind Counselor
SC Commission for the Blind