[humanser] Internship issue

Eddie K. Thieszen-Culp eddie.culp at q.com
Tue Dec 1 00:22:56 UTC 2009

Greetings Sharon:

The VA is actually very good  about this and similar issues.  I also think
the best way to solve your problem is to have the form put onto the computer
.

if one of the admin. assistants are not able to do this then the VA should
provide you with a reader to assist or you can just hire someone for a few
hours to do the work.  I would caution you that if you are going to hire
someone to assist then Iwould target someone who is comfortable with
technology as opposeed to  someone who reads well.

Eddie K. Culp, M.A., CRC, CVE, CFI
Mile High Counseling & Vocation Services
3742 E. 99th Place
Thornton, CO. 80229
720-244-9748 (Phone)
eddie.culp at q.com