[humanser] social work students

Jessica Sisco luvmykat at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 12 01:17:45 UTC 2009

Well, I am beginning my field education next semester. The field coordinator asked me what kinds of accommodations I would need and I informed her that I would need a reader and someone to assist me with written documentation. She told me that I probably wouldn't be able to use someone from outside the agency due to confidentiality issues. How have any of you been able to use a reader and still respect confidentiality.