[humanser] Jaws with forms question

Jonathan Alpert jna3434 at comcast.net
Thu Dec 17 14:50:30 UTC 2009

Hi, I have a quick question that I did not know who I could ask  so I
figured I could ask here.

My boss gave me a form to fill out. However, each time I go to fill it out,
about half way through, my computer freezes up on me. This never happened to
me with any other document before.   I know when I am on the internet, my
computer slows down -freezes when there are a lot of graphics on the screen
but my boss reasured me  there is no graphics  in the document and that it
is just text. There are edit boxes and check boxes but this shouldn't make a
difference.

I am using jaws 9.0 with ms word.

Does anyone have any idea why this may happen and what I can do about it?

Thank you for your help.

Jonathan