[humanser] hi

GraceSlickChick1 at aol.com GraceSlickChick1 at aol.com
Sun Feb 1 20:51:17 UTC 2009

Hi.  Welcome!  I'm Nicole.  I'm 28 and from Berwyn,  IL.  I'm going for my
Master's in mental health counseling, w/ the goal of  becoming a CADC
(addictions counselor).  I also volunteer for a local  domestic violence agency, and
help with their crisis line.  I love  it.  What is an mrdd facility?
Nicole Gleason

In a message dated 1/26/2009 2:26:44 P.M. Central Standard Time,