[humanser] New, too

GraceSlickChick1 at aol.com GraceSlickChick1 at aol.com
Sun Feb 1 20:53:10 UTC 2009

Hi, Jeannie.  Just wanted to welcome you to the group.   I'm Nicole.  I'm 28,
and from Berwyn, IL.  I'm going for my Master's  in mental health counseling,
w/ the goal of becoming an addictions  counselor.  I also volunteer for a
local domestic violence agency and I  love it.
Nicole Gleason

In a message dated 1/27/2009 2:19:17 P.M. Central Standard Time,