[humanser] Accessible calendars

Jeffrey Schwartz sidney.schwartz at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 1 21:47:38 UTC 2009

I was asking essentially the same question on the jaws list last week and
got some suggestions.  Frankly, I found them more complex than I wanted.  I
went back to the one in Outlook.  I found that this serves my needs just
fine without all of the bells and whistles I don't need and didn't want to
take the time to learn.