[humanser] Accessible calendars

JD Townsend 43210 at bellsouth.net
Mon Feb 2 01:18:55 UTC 2009

Hi Carmela:

I would be completely lost without my BrailleNote for the Planner alone.  I
frequently have seven scheduled appointments a day and without it I'd be in
LaLa Land.  It also holds addresses and holds my biopsychosocial and session
notes until they get transferred to my desktop.  I encourage you to get one
of the PDA's made for the blind, your state Blind Services should help you
with this.  I have not found that, for me, the PC based appointment books
are nearly as helpful.

Best of luck.

JD Townsend, LCSW
Daytona Beach, Florida, Earth, Sol System