[humanser] A question for the group

Jan Bailey jb021951 at charter.net
Mon Feb 23 01:48:44 UTC 2009

I think all of the visual evidence could be described. I've read a lot of
court cases, and that visual evidence just backs up the witnesses oral
testimony. Then when the jury gets the case there is a lot of chance for
discussion and going over the evidence, so I wouldn't feel uncomfortable
about having visual evidence, because I would ask any questions I would
have, and go over the testimony of the witness. A witness always has to
testify and explain the evidence that is offered by either attorney.

Jan