[humanser] A question for the group

Michael Bullis mabullis at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 23 14:22:30 UTC 2009

A good friend who is a lawyer has served on several juries.  Apparently,
being a lawyer doesn't disqualify.
When I served on a jury several years ago, I tried to get myself
disqualified.  It had nothing to do with blindness, it was simply that I
owned a restaurant that sold alcohol and the trial was about some folks who
had gotten in a fight after leaving an establishment and I indicated to the
judge that I didn't look favorably on those who drank and got into fights.
Both lawyers left me on the jury.  Go figger.
Mike bullis