[humanser] A question for the group

Jeffrey Schwartz sidney.schwartz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 24 13:57:45 UTC 2009

"no reason for a trial"?  You are all over the map.  Your logic is
copiously flawed.  "justice is blind"?  I hardly think that blind jurors
were the impetus  for this quotation.  The implication is that one's race,
ethnicity, gender or social status is irrelevant  in the eyes of the law.
This is not such a big issue for me.  I simply brought it up out of
curiosity and to begin a discussion.  Finally, you demonstrate incredible
presumptuous ignorance when you attempt to play amateur psychotherapist with
me.  You bring a great deal of anger to an intellectual discussion.  I
suggest that you recues yourself.  Your blindness is clearly more than a
physical affliction.
Jeffrey Schwartz, Ph.D.
VA Ct Healthcare System
Department of Psychiatry