[humanser] Congratulations, Merry!

Jeffrey Schwartz sidney.schwartz at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 28 14:17:33 UTC 2009

Very good indeed.  My sincere congratulations.  You folks will have the
mental health field cornered down there in Florida.  A little advice, if
it's not presumptuous.  My wife and I both did graduate training in mental
health, psychology and social work.  It is a hurdle to get into the guild.
Just get it done.  The best learning occurs on the job.
Jeff