[humanser] Congratulations, Merry!

Merry Schoch merrys at verizon.net
Tue Mar 31 10:07:55 UTC 2009

Congratulations to you, Yolanda!!!  The chair of the MSW program spoke last
evening at an open house I attended and stated that the students that were
graduating in May were exhausted.  Are you feeling that way?  You're near
the finish line and that must feel wonderful.  Thanks for writing; I am very
excited!!

Merry