[humanser] Boston Paratransportation...

Mary Chappell mtc5 at cox.net
Thu Nov 26 14:56:41 UTC 2009

Happy Thanksgiving one and all!
I am hoping that each of you is in the presence of someone you love enjoying
time together, eating whatever delectables taste good to you, resting and
really relaxing.

Once the holiday has been experienced and the greatest pleasures had, please
consider my inquiry. One of the internship sites to which I have applied is
in the city of Boston with satellite locations within 40 minutes of the
surrounding area. I am really not familiar with Boston and want to get my
facts straight so I am prepared if I am invited to interview on December 14.
So, how's public transportation? Is paratransportation available? Is anyone
familiar with Brockton?
Happy turkey day and thanks in advance for any info you may provide.
Peace,
Mary