[humanser] Possible New List

Steven C Johnson stevencjohnson at centurytel.net
Wed Oct 14 12:25:42 UTC 2009

Good morning everyone,

Although very new to the NFB and this particular list-serve, I have been
working in the Human Service profession for about 15 years now,
and I vaguely recall one or possibly two individuals I had contact with.
With I do know how, or at least understand how one's eyesight is impacted by
this rare disorder, I find it a fascinating area that we should all support
due to it's implications on one's sight.  I would definitely be interested
in
learning more and supporting increased efforts to educate the public about
this rare condition.

Thanks,

Steven Johnson, NFBwis/la Crosse Chapter