[humanser] Seeking tips working problems with couples

Gerardo Corripio gera1027 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 00:47:53 UTC 2010

Hi guys: Hopefully I won't be made fun of because I graduated from
university and am still taking courses, thus I should know what I'm about to
ask but don't, thus appreciate your help.
When in university I didn't have any blind psychologyst role models to ask
questions, thus I wasn't oriented right in alternative techniques and the
like so hope it's not too late to ask.
What alternative techniques do you guys recommend for working with patients
whose problem is the husband or wife? Especially when both go to the
appointment because the body language is sometimes essencial to understand
where the problem lies. Please don't think I didn't study or that I passed
and graduated just because of my blindness but I have no where else to ask
these questions, thus hoping any ideas from you more experts in the field.
Thanks in advanced for any ideas.
Gerardo