[humanser] ASWB licensure exam and JAWS

Vicky Winslow vicky at well.com
Sun Aug 1 02:55:19 UTC 2010

There are a couple of good sites, but weeding them out is tricky because they all have similar names.

I believe the on I found most helpful was:
www.mo-media.com/aswb/
I had it brailled as I had no way of embossing it myself at the time.

Be careful of the sites that want to charge a subscription fee. Many use "flash cards," both the hard copy and online, neither of which does us any good.

Vicky Winslow, LMSW