[humanser] Online Masters Degrees

lsterling0 l.sterling0 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 02:24:42 UTC 2010

Hi all, I am new to the list but have not introduced myself yet. I have been
reading the post but was working hard to finish up my BA degree in
Psychology.

My name is Louana I live in Louisiana North of New Orleans.
Also, one reason for being so busy is I was married to my childhood
sweetheart this June, after being apart over thirty years.
My goal is to get my masters in counseling and take the LPC test.
I was wondering if there is any good on line Colleges for this purpose.
I would like to spend as much time with my new husband as possible. At our
ages we cannot waste a minute.
Thanks for your replies
Lou
Owner of vipspouses a list for visually impaired and blind individuals to
discuss frustrations in their lives.
For an invitation To join contact
lsterling0 at gmail.com

Owner of vipspouses a list for visually impaired and blind individuals to
discuss frustrations in their lives.
for an invertation To join contact
lsterling0 at gmail.com