[humanser] JAWS question

Jonathan Alpert jna3434 at comcast.net
Tue Jan 19 05:22:30 UTC 2010

oh cool.

I had a problem with a form that my computer was slowing down everytime I
tried to go through the document. People on here told me  to rid things from
my computer and other tips and I tried it all and nothing worked. Jaws last
month. After trial and error, we figured out that the jaws 9.0  was my
problem and was slowing down my  computer. I dl the jaws 11 promo and the
formed worked great. Unfortunately, I found a few glitches with jaws 11, but
it is great for reading forms.