[humanser] ASWB licensure exam and JAWS

Yolanda Garcia yvgarcia at gmail.com
Sat Jul 31 20:34:31 UTC 2010

  Hi Sharin,

When I took the licensing exam last year for my masters in social work, I
ended up taking the practice exam with a reader provided by the career
services office in the school of social work at my university. In addition,
the SSW career office had multiple copies of the practice study guide book
for students to borrow which I scanned. Perhaps you can get a hard copy book
and scan it if the electronic study guide/ practice test is not accessible.
There were a couple of websites that another blind social work friend of
mine used for practice but I'd have to ask her what the names of the
websites are again as I've forgotten. Have you tried contacting the ASWB for
accessible practice material?  Wish I could be of more help to you.

Best,
Yolanda