[humanser] question about perspective job locations in VT

Kathy McGillivray kjm at usfamily.net
Wed Jun 2 01:15:30 UTC 2010

Hi. I can tell you what I did a while ago when I was looking at applying for
a job in Virginia. I looked up the NFB chapter president who was closest to
that community and called him up to ask him about the area. I still remember
it was a Saturday morning and he was so helpful. Talking with him convinced
me it was not a town where I would want to live. At that moment, I got a
greater understanding of the phrase "Federation family" which gets thrown
around sometimes.

I hope you get the information you need.

Kathy McGillivray