[humanser] 2010 convention

JMassay jmassay1 at cox.net
Mon Jun 14 21:02:33 UTC 2010

Hello to all,

I'm very excited to be attending my third convention.  Last year, like
Sharon, I was a scholarship winner, so I apologize for not being able to
have attended the entire Human Services Division meeting. I hope to see
those of you that I met last year and hope to meet many more in Dallas.

I am beginning practicum in the Fall for my masters in Counseling Psych. And
will be conducting research for the next year under a grant from my
university. I am very excited about my practicum as it will allow me
experience in working with a wider array of clients than I have been exposed
to clinically while working on my masters. I currently see college students
in the Clinic on campus. I'm looking forward to hearing the types of
techniques that you all use with your clients and in learning from your
experience.

Jeannie Massay