[humanser] keeping time in session

Mary Chappell mtc5 at cox.net
Thu May 20 00:59:49 UTC 2010

Quinto,
In the past I used a vibrating stop watch because, like you, I am unable to
use a braille watch. I found it worked well when I set it to go off 5
minutes before session end, allowing me to know when the end was near so I
could wrap up. It was stolen from my desk at one of my practicum sites and I
have been unable to find a replacement. If anyone has any idea where I may
find another, please let me know.
Mary