[humanser] Speech-Language Pathology.

Tara Sena tmatzick06 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 03:21:04 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I am a suudent currently at the University of New Mexico getting my
bachelor's Degree in Linguistics. I am interested in going to Graduate
school in Speech-Language Pathology. I am writing to find out if any of you
on the list are or know any blind Speech-Language Pathologists. I have no
usable vision and am interested in knowing how a blind SLP would do their
job efficiently and effectively. I would appreciate any assistance. I have
contacted AFB.org and tried finding a mentor in the field, but haven't
gotten anywhere with that. If there are any other suggestions, please email
me off list at tmatzick06 at gmail.com

Thank you,

Tara