[humanser] question about screen reader and agency-recordsoftware

Osmond Kwan osmond81 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 16:49:29 UTC 2011

Hi,

I have about six weeks left in my summer placement and I am not sure
if having a script written would be the best option considering the
time element. Something to consider for after.

Is there a separate list for social workers? That would be great. I am
currently a finishing first-year MSW student. I have a couple of
questions already from my internship to ask about being blind in the
field of social work.

Thanks,
Osmond

>>> http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/humanser_nfbnet.org/yvonne625%40verizo