[humanser] Follow-up Research participation request

Ronit Ovadia Mazzoni rovadia82 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 23:01:52 UTC 2011

One other thought, I took a look at your survey but I didn't feel that I could participate because I am totally blind. Many of your questions were tailored to someone with some vision. So I didn't take it because I felt like every question didn't apply to me.
Just a thought to maybe rephrase some questions or find out which participants have some vision and which have none at all.
Ronit