[humanser] I Am So Proud!

Merry C. Schoch merrys at verizon.net
Sun May 8 21:39:10 UTC 2011

JD...you are too kind, thank you!  I appreciate all the support you have
given me since the beginning of my journey.  I love the profession and the
people in it.  This has been a marvelous experience.

Now, my mission is to convince someone that I am a competent blind person
who will be an asset to their agency.

Thanks again,
Merry