[humanser] Congratulations, Merry!

MARY CHAPPELL MTC5 at COX.NET
Sat Oct 15 20:48:22 UTC 2011

Such a beautiful expression for such a monumental accomplishment.
Congratulations Mary for giving the most precious gift to others, the
benefit of you.
Genuinely,
Mary Tatum Chappell

-----Original Message-----
From: humanser-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:humanser-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Marion Gwizdala
Sent: Saturday, October 15, 2011 4:43 PM
To: Human Services List
Subject: [humanser] Congratulations, Merry!

Dear All,
    I would like to publicly acknowledge my wife and Human Services Division
Board Member, Merry Schoch, for her accomplishment of receiving her
certification as a Registered Social Work Intern in the State of Florida.
Congratulations, Merry! I know your hard work and dedication to the field of
Social Work will be a benefit to all whom you work!

With Pride & Love!
Marion