[humanser] Seeking materials to evaluate blind child?

Gerardo Corripio gera1027 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 18:15:45 UTC 2011

HI friends. Though I'm blind I'm a psychologist like many of you on here,
thus hoping feedback.}

The parents of a six year old blind girl had the sufficient confidence in my
habilities to bring their daughterdaughter for evaluation. Yes in my studies
I got to see how to evaluate sighted children but not blind ones. Thus I'm
seeking info or materials such as questionnaires or guidelines that'll help
me in evaluating the girl? I see this as another challenge, and if I come
out clean it'll open many doors.

Thanks in advanced for any help.

Gerardo