[humanser] School Counseling

Sue-Ellen Clarke rainbows719 at aol.com
Wed Sep 7 21:18:52 UTC 2011

Hello to Everyone,

This past May I received my MS degree in School Counseling from Johns Hopkins University.  Since graduation, I have been looking for a job.  The school districts are not really hiring School Counselors.  I am visually impaired so I am dependent on MTA Mobility for transportation.  This limits the areas that I can work to Anne Arundel County, Baltimore County, and Baltimore City.  In addition to my MS degree in School Counseling, I also earned a BA degree in Psychology, and an AA degree in Early Childhood Education.  It's not easy to find work in Human Services.

This is my first message to this group.

Take Care,

Sue-Ellen Clarke