[humanser] Job Positioning Open in Austin TX

Yolanda Garcia yvgarcia at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 12:01:23 UTC 2011

 Good Morning Everyone,

As a member of this list and board member of the Human Services Division, I want to let people know about the job position open for a VR Counselor in Austin as many have expressed their job search initiatives within the last couple of weeks. The job posting states that you don't have to have your masters in vocational rehabilitation and can be in a related field such as social work, human services, etc. I would encourage anyone to apply with a great philosophy about blindness and good blindness skills as we need excellent VR Counselors in Texas. For more information about the position, it can be found here https://rm.accesshr.hhsc.state.tx.us/ENG/careerportal/Job_Profile.cfm?szOrderID=182410&szReturnToSearch=1&&szWordsToHighlight=

Good luck everyone.

Best Regards,
Yolanda Garcia, LMSW