[humanser] A question about Genogram software

JD TOWNSEND 43210 at Bellsouth.net
Mon Sep 26 01:39:54 UTC 2011

Hi:

I love genagrams, but don't use them - all visual.  I have just assigned one
to a MSW student intern of mine.

It is a useful exercise, but I would enlist the assistance of another
student in the class for sighted assistance.  It is a good collegial thing
to do with a member of your cohort, good practice for both of you.  You do
the work and she draws the picture or uses the software program.

I have tried a couple of programs, but none have done a satisfactory job.

Good luck.

JD Townsend, LCSW
Daytona Beach, Florida, Earth, Sol System