[humanser] accessable appointment scheduler

JD Townsend 43210 at Bellsouth.net
Sat Apr 21 15:53:18 UTC 2012

Hi,

I use a BrailleNote.  The plannner is quick and easy to use.  You can
schedule recurring appointments in several ways and change them easily.  It
is also fairly easy to print out a schedule for my supervisor and others.
I usually have 6 or more appointments a day. The device is very portable.
It allows me to take down patient or meeting information in the word
processor and keep telephone numbers and addresses in the address book.
Devices such as this are expensive, however older versions have the same
planner and address book and may be found on ebay.  I was able to identify
this as a professional need and successfully asked the state blind services
to purchase it for me.

I understand that APH has a PC based program that many folks like.

Best of luck.

JD Townsend LCSW
Helping the light dependent to see.
Daytona Beach, Earth, Sol System