[humanser] [humanser documents

Jonathan Alpert jna3434 at comcast.net
Mon Apr 23 18:36:24 UTC 2012

Hi all, my name is Jonathan.
I write -respond from time to time but now I'm asking for ideas.

My boss  emailed me a form  to fill out with my clients. I tried to read it,
but jaws was not reading all the fields. I sent the document to a person who
works for my state and specializes on computer technology for the blind. He
teaches the technology and makes things assessable via computer.

After reviewing the document. He  said not only did jaws not read some of
the fields, some of the fields  jaws didn't read correctly

He offered to take the document and make it into an excel spread sheet which
I would be able to use.

I emailed my boss, asking if this is something that would be allowed. She
said no, since it is a governmental document and the company got sited for
having  an old version, never mind submitting a form that is reconfigured.

My boss and I  discussed having me ask the questions and a coworker take my
notes and fill in the answers but she said that this would be too time
consuming.

I hate to burden you all but any ideas would be helpful.

This mental health field is frustrating me do to things not being assessable
with the biggest issue being the driver's license requirement.

Jonathan Alpert