[humanser] Introduction. Starting School to Obtain my MSW

JD Townsend 43210 at Bellsouth.net
Sun Apr 21 22:57:07 UTC 2013

Hello & Welcome to the List;  also to Social Work!

I entered social work school in Boston a few years ago, 1978, with only
having done volunteer social worky jobs.  It is a few years later and I am
still committed to the profession.

My second year field placement or internship was at a large SNF and I
learned a lot.  More recently I worked in Adult Day Care and in nursing
homes as a consultant, both were interesting.  For the past 12 years I’ve
been working in hospital outpatient psychiatric programs.

I wish you best luck with your studies.

JD Townsend, LCSW
Helping the Light Dependent to See
Hello