[humanser] Exciting news

JD Townsend 43210 at Bellsouth.net
Thu Apr 25 12:16:10 UTC 2013

Congratulations on your new venture.

JD
-----Original Message-----
From: Yvonne
Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2013 3:17 PM
To: 'Human Services Mailing List'
Subject: [humanser] Exciting news

Hi, it's Coach Yvonne Garris!

I am so excited to announce that it is finally time to officially launch my
coaching business!  My business will help newly disabled people find their
new purpose by helping them remember what they still have. There are many
agencies that help teach daily living skills. But, as I personally know,
there is no one that helps you to figure out what you are suppose to do once
your world gets turned upside down!

That's where I come in! With my coaching I will help the newly disabled
person:

1.     Remember that they are still a whole person.

2.     Find their dreams and ways to go for them.

3.     Find their own voice.

So, now I need your help!

I would be very grateful if you could connect me with anyone you know that
is newly disabled. I would love to be able to help them. It took me a long
time to figure out what being disabled meant to me, and I want to shorten
that process for others.

You can refer people to me in several ways:

My website: www.freshoutlookcoach.com

My Facebook page: Fresh Outlook Coach or my personal page: Yvonne Garris

By phone: 717-394-1191 home or 717-413-6835 cell

You can also follow me on Twitter: @yvonnegarris

Thank you so much in advance,

Coach Yvonne

"You have to decide if you're going to wilt like a daisy or if you're just
going to go forward and live the life that you've been granted."

` Kevin Costner