[humanser] Committee participants needed

Merry Schoch merrys at verizon.net
Thu Aug 1 11:59:07 UTC 2013

Hello All,

In case I have not acknowledge your requests to be on a committee, please
know I am currently going through the emails and composing  a list of
committees with members added to them.  I will soon be posting so you can
let me know if I have accidently overlooked anyone .

I appreciate your patience and understanding if I have not made a personal
reply to your request,
Merry