[humanser] Requesting feedback on how to handle attending training sessions

Anjelina Cruz anjelinac26 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 20:42:22 UTC 2013

Good evening All,
I'll be starting my BSW internship in a few weeks which is both
exciting and nerve-racking.
I'll be expected to attend various training sessions and was wondering
if it's appropriate to contact the presenter beforehand to ask about
how materials will be handled. Or is it best to show up to sessions
with the hopes that if printed materials are presented they can
provide minor accomodations?
These may sound like simple questions, but this is my first time in
this type of professional setting and I do not want to make blindness
a bigger deal than it actually is. Thanks for your input. :)

--
Anjelina