[humanser] a fe meetings

MARY CHAPPELL MTC5 at COX.NET
Mon Aug 12 05:30:38 UTC 2013

Mary and board,
Thank you for the invitation to all. I look forward to the opportunity to
participate.
Mary Tatum  Chappell
-----Original Message-----
From: humanser [mailto:humanser-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Merry
Schoch
Sent: Sunday, August 11, 2013 9:07 PM
To: Human Services Mailing List
Subject: [humanser] a fe meetings

Hello to the Members and Board of the Human Services Division,

At our Board meeting last Sunday the Board voted to invite the membership to
the board meetings.  The meeting will be structured as a regular board
meeting with board participation.  Only board members will vote on motions
made at this meeting.  However, at the end of the meeting the members who
have called in will be asked to participate in the manner of comments or
questions.  Our next meeting will be held on Sunday, September 8th at 8 p.m.
EDT.  I will be sending out the call in information prior to the meeting.

If there are amy comments or questions please feel free to contact me.

With best regards to all,

Merry