[humanser] Last call

Merry Schoch merrys at verizon.net
Thu Aug 15 15:19:09 UTC 2013

Sorry everyone, my computer is having some challenges.  I have to get it
looked at.

Last call:

If you have not responded to my previous message regarding "Call to Action"
for  Licensing Exams formats and Software Accessibility in places of
employment, etc., I am compiling lists of emails to send to our National
office's legal department, as I type.

If I receive more input over the next few days, I will compile a second list
and forward on.  We need and appreciate your input.

Please note, if you have already provided input, I have it saved and it will
be sent today.

Thank you all.  To make change we need you!

Sincerely,
Merry