[humanser] Problems with Licensing/Certification Exams?

Ericka Short ericka.short at wi.rr.com
Fri Dec 20 07:33:49 UTC 2013

You'd think Darla but I believe there's more to this than just putting it on
computers.  Merry and Mary had computer crashes and lost their exams.  I
think there are more complex compatibility issues that need to be addressed
no matter what.  I would prefer the staff to be well trained on  software
use too, but that's hoping for to much at the start.  Our local job center
has JAWS and the other program you mentioned but not all the staff now that.
I have been told something different every time I go in there.  That means I
just do what I need at home most of the time. Acquisition and compatibility
issues I leave to others more computer literate to explain.  I know just
enough to get into trouble.  I would probably have crashed my test too if
I'd done it on the computer.  Of course with the problems facing the postal
service my exam could be lost or stolen.  I hope it doesn't occur of course,
but another firm reminder nothing is a guarantee except death of body.  Rest
of life is up to interpretation.

Safe and  happy festivities to all.  Beginning Monday I will not have good
computer access until next Friday. The parents computer isn't accessible!

Ericka J. Short
262-697-0510

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me". Philippians 4:13

"No hand is too small or too big to do good in this world." EJ. Short