[humanser] Idea about Testing Issues for Social Work Licensing Exams

Alyssa Munsell alyssa53105 at comcast.net
Fri Dec 20 21:36:49 UTC 2013

Hello all,

I do not know if this will help much, but I am on the NASW of Massachusetts
Legislative Advocacy Committee (LAC). For those who have had trouble with
the social work licensing exams, I can bring the concerns to the committee.
I am unsure of what they may be able to do about it since LAC mostly acts to
support existing bils in legislation; however, they may have some ideas.

Since I am only halfway through my MSW program, I have not had to take the
LCSW exam yet. If you have taken the exam and experienced problems  with the
accessibility and would like me to bring it up to LAC, please let me know.

Best,

Alyssa