[humanser] Idea about Testing Issues for Social Work Licensing Exams

Ericka Short ericka.short at wi.rr.com
Sat Dec 21 18:30:35 UTC 2013

Hello Alyssa

It's great that you are involved with the  NASW in your state.  However, if
I remember correctly MA has licensing rules different than the rest of the
US.  I appreciate the generosity but I don't know how much help you can be
nationwide.  Keep up the good work and  know that you are educating just by
being a part of NASW.  You are in a good position to  help those in your
state that are having trouble accessing  exams.  Put some feelers out and
see if  there are similar problems in MA.

Happy Holidays!

Ericka J. Short
262-697-0510

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me". Philippians 4:13

"No hand is too small or too big to do good in this world." EJ. Short