[humanser] Drivers license requirement for employment

Sandy sandraburgess at msn.com
Fri Dec 27 23:51:28 UTC 2013

JD,

Thasnks for all your years of wisdom!  For those of us who can't give a long
track record of completing paperwork tasks, it's good to know you mentioned
that we can include internships and college assignments.  I am not getting
out any devices to demonstrate skills, though I would tell the prospective
that I have ways of performing my work that include various pieces of
technology.

Sandy