[humanser] Drivers license requirement for employment

Serena Cucco serena.c.cucco at gmail.com
Sun Dec 29 01:22:35 UTC 2013

That's interesting about how social workers in some states drive
clients using their own cars.  You learn something new every day.

USAjobs.com ... Awful!  I applied for a VA job recently.  From what my
mother, who was helping me access the site, told me, the site was
practically impossible for her to navagate, as well, not just me!
Once you upload your resume and other required documents to
usajobs.com, you somehow have to attach them to your application.
Only after you press continue or something along those lines does the
site finally tell you that they're redirecting you to the
questionnaire you've been looking for for forever! :(

Serena